12 Dissertation Topics in Computer Science & Data Mining
Perhaps the hardest thing you can encounter when writing up with a computer science dissertation is simply coming up with a great topic. By the time you have to start the graduate project on your way towards earning either a master’s degree or a PhD degree, you’re probably so burnt out that you have hard time brainstorming ideas. Here is a list of dissertation topics in computer science & data mining you can use for your own assignment or to draw some level of inspiration from. Also you can ask experts who managed to write my dissertation a couple of years ago.
- How are data mining technologies being used to find whether or not proprietary information is being stolen and revised in a manner that escapes detection from traditional scanners?
- How did the poor application of data mining technologies at the time lead to the U.S. housing collapse that led to financial ruin for so many people in the mid-2000s?
- What are the major internet domains now use advanced forms of data mining to either rank higher on search engines or to find what kind of internal content attracts readers?
- In what ways to financial investment firms utilizing data mining techniques to predict market behavior? Should these be trusted by regular investors who rely on professionals’ advice?
- Can computer science technologies be applied to new methods of research currently being explored to measure the potential effectiveness of cancer treatments?
- Can data mining technologies be used to assist consumers in the way they make purchases? If so, would major corporations be against their use if it affects profits?
- Why are some industries prone to monopolization because of the incorporation of computer science technologies that have yet to go to market?
- How can tracking software or data mining technologies help marketers find the topics that attract the most attention on older forms of entertainment (e.g., radio and television)?
- Web technology has affected the way people watch television in that most things can be viewed on-demand on the web. Does this spell the end for television programming and networks?
- How have computer science and its changes over the last ten years affected the way consumers choose and purchase products? Are smaller companies at a disadvantage because of this?
- Is it possible to utilize data mining software to undermine hackers’ abilities to access personal and financial information from unsuspecting victims?
- Are data mining technologies being appropriately applied to help locate and defeat global terrorist organizations who operate on the black net?